09 November 2017

Vassafor "Malediction"

Band: Vassafor
Title: Malediction
Label: Iron Bonehead Productions (Lp, Tape) / Debemur Morti Productions (CD)
Release Date: October 13, 2017
Country: New Zealand

When I received this promo I was thrilled to be able to listen this band again, something that I did not do for a long time ... Hmmmmmm ... Now there's a mix of Black Death Metal?!?!? At least that sounds in my ears. It's different ... Ok I agree and I admit that it has been a long time since I listened to this band and unfortunately I have not followed their discography but ... In the demos were much more Black Metal, or rather I say, they were Black Metal and very good by the way. I will not say that it is worse because I find very good riffs that fill my ears, but I was expecting something I was used to. There are some very good riffs as I said, a very well done atmosphere, a cavernous sound that went very well into my ears, but I continue with that feeling that they were "more" Black Metal than the "idea / entity" I always I associate this band is "lost" and is sounding like many and many bands that in this vague (fashion), of Trves Black Death Metal. It's not bad, no, it's not, but ... Very honestly, I do not have and I do not know what to write about in this review because I've been waiting for one thing and heard another that I even feel a bit "lost" in my vocabulary / writing. I leave to you the hearing and draw your conclusions and I will not give any rating ...? / 10 By Me, Myself & I

Band
Facebook
Bandcamp
Soundcloud

Debemur Morti Productions
Facebook
Twitter
Soundcloud
Bandcamp
Shop

Iron Bonehead Productions
Facebook
Bandcamp
Soundcloud
Shop